Every pretzel recipe needs a beer cheese dip to go with it. This is a super easy dip that you can put in the crock pot as you work on your pretzels.
Check out our handmade soft pretzel recipe to serve with this dip!
- 2 - 8oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. block of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 oz. beer (any beer you like)
- Cut your cheddar cheese block into cubes and put them into a crock pot.
- Add cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and beer.
- Heat until cheese is melted.