So the best part about going to Red Lobster is their biscuits. I absolutely love ’em and could make a meal of them. These biscuits are close to the biscuits at Red Lobster and super easy to make.
Cheddar and Garlic Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- ⅔ cup of milk
- ½ cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of butter
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese together until it is a soft dough
- Drop the dough by the spoonful on to a cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees or until golden brown.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the garlic powder to the butter.
- Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter mix over the top before removing from cookie sheet.
Tastes best when served warm.