Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is by far my family’s favorite food. It is so easy to make and is hard to stop at one serving. It is more of a side dish but sometimes, it turns into the actual meal.
Once you try this recipe, your family is going to want you making all the time too!
- 2 pounds of Hash Browns
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Pepper
- 1 tbs of dried onions
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups of crushed Corn Flakes
- ¼ cup of melted Butter
- In a very large bowl, mix hash browns, salt, pepper, sour cream, chicken soup, and cheese together.
- Place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the corn flakes over the hash brown mix.
- Pour the butter over the corn flakes.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 45 min.