Since I had all that yummy Marinara Sauce, I thought I would try and make Chicken Parmesan with it. Oh boy was it good!
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 5 large chicken breast
- 1 packet of Shake 'n Bake
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb of Penne noodles
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet.
- Cover your chicken breasts with the Shake 'n Bake.
- Place the chicken in the skillet for just a few minutes on each side. *Please note, chicken will not be fully cooked at this point.
- Place the chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce.
- Place in the oven at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the chicken.
- While the chicken is in the oven, cook the Penne noodles.
- Serve the chicken over the noodles.