I am always trying to figure out a different way to make chicken in dishes. I have come up with a very easy way to make chicken and rice burritos.
I just love Mexican style food. It is so full of flavor. The Spanish rice is the key to this meal.
- 1 Large Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded
- 1- 5.6 oz package of Spanish Rice, prepared as directed
- 8 oz of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps
- Mix the shredded chicken and the prepared Spanish rice in a bowl.
- Spoon a bit of the mixture into a tortilla, add a pinch or two of cheese, then wrap your burrito and place it in a greased 9x13 pan. Repeat until all tortillas are full or until you run out of mixture.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in the oven at 350 for 10 min.