My husband loves Sauerkraut and Corned Beef. Me, not so much, but I have to admit that this casserole is good. You will be surprised as to how fast this will disappear.
This casserole is so easy to make. Just layers in a pan. Can’t get any better than that.
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- ½ an Onion, chopped
- 14 oz can of Sauerkraut, drained
- 1 can of Corned Beef
- 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- ½ a loaf of Beefsteak Rye Bread, cubed
- 1 stick of Butter, melted
- In a 9 x 13 pan, layer sour cream, onion, and sauerkraut.
- Crumble your corned beef and add it to the pan for the next layer.
- Layer your mozzarella cheese and then your bread cubes.
- Drizzle butter over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.