So today the weather is pretty crappy. It is freezing raining out there. BRRR! I decided to curl up with a cup of Hot Chocolate. I didn’t have any packets and I sure wasn’t going out to get some, so I made my own.
I have to admit, this is WAY better than packet hot chocolate. It doesn’t take much to make as well.
- 2 Tbs Cocoa
- 3 Tbs Sugar
- Dash of Salt
- ¼ cup of hot Water
- 1½ cups of Milk
- Stir together cocoa, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Stir in the water and heat over medium heat, stir constantly.
- Once it boils, boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add Milk slowly while stirring. Heat thoroughly. Do Not Boil
- Remove from heat, give it a few more stirs.
- Serve Hot with Marshmallows or my favorite Reddiwhip.