Anytime I need a dip for an occasion, Nacho Dip is my go-to dip. I absolutely love it. Since the Super Bowl is coming up very quickly, I thought I would share this recipe with you.
Like I said, this will be great for game day or any occasion. We have even had it at Christmas gatherings. My whole family loves it.
- 1½ pounds of Ground Beef
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 pounds of Velveeta
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup of Picante Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Chili Powder
- Brown your hamburger and onion.
- Drain and place in crock pot.
- Cube the Velveeta and add to the crock pot.
- Add in cream of mushroom soup, Picante Sauce, and chili powder.
- Dip is ready to serve once the cheese has melted. (my crock pot will have it ready in 1 hour on high)
- Stir as needed so it doesn't burn.
What is your favorite dip?