The leaves are turning colors and the weather is getting cooler and the best part – Pumpkins! They are a staple this time of year. I have picked our favorite recipes to share with you.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake – I couldn’t resist this cake. Chocolate cake with pumpkin whipped cream, sounds delicious doesn’t it!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – I love snickerdoodles. It has been such a long time since I had made some. Maybe I will have to try these out and see how they taste.
- Pumpkin Pie Lasagna – No, it doesn’t involve pasta noodles. If you don’t feel like turning on your oven, this is a heavenly treat that fits the bill.
- Pumpkin Roll – Pumpkin Rolls are a staple for many people’s holiday dinners. How could I not put this on the list.
- Pumpkin Chai Latte – Fall is when a lot of the coffee shops start bringing out their pumpkin spiced coffee. If you are not a coffee drinker, you may want to try this recipe out.
- Pumpkin Coffee Creamer – Those of you that like your coffee and don’t want to spend the money on a coffee house cup of coffee, try this creamer out.
- Sriracha Pumpkin Soup – It is very hard for me to think of pumpkin being used in actual food. I think of more desserts. This would be great on a cold day.
- Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo – I am a pasta lover. This is just screaming to me to make this.
- Pumpkin Penne with Parmesan – Another pasta dish that looks divine.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – These cupcakes are so yummy with the cream cheese frosting. (image below)
Hope you enjoyed this collection of pumpkin recipes. What are some of your favorites?