Chicken and Turkey is just about the only meat I can eat currently. I am in the middle of second pregnancy and those are the only meats that agree with me. So, when I found this recipe with cheese and Doritos, I could not pass this up.
This recipe is so yummy it will disappear very quickly. Can’t wait to make it again!
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk Chicken
- 1 pound of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bag of Doritos, Nacho Cheese Flavor, Crushed
- In a large pot, melt the cheese, rotel, and soup.
- Once melted, add the chicken and about half the bag of Doritos (you need to save some for the top)
- Place the mixture 9x13 pan and top with the rest of the Doritos.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until hot.