I love pasta. It is my weakness. Spaghetti is usually what I cook most times but my husband gets tired of the tomato sauce. I was wanting pasta so I compromised and found something without the sauce.
I did change the amount of red pepper that goes into this recipe. I made it and it was way to spicy. We burned our mouths on it. So the recipe is updated to the amount that won’t make you run for water.
- 1 pound of Spaghetti
- ½ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1½ teaspoon fresh Oregano
- 2 teaspoon of dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook Spaghetti according to directions and drain.
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic, basil, fresh and dried oregano, parsley, black pepper, and red pepper. Immediately turn off the heat.
- Add the spaghetti to the sauce and toss till well covered.
Do you have any good recipes for pasta?